Saying Hello!

NYC > Vermont > Chicago > Jackson Hole > Yellowstone > Salt Lake City > Southern Oregon > Next up: SAN FRANCISCO & PHOENIX.

Saying hello from our U.S. Tour!

Our travels have taken us to…

Picnics and best friends in Prospect Park in Brooklyn
Perfect summer dinners on the porch in New England
Doing the morning commute in downtown Chicago
Seeing herds and HERDS of buffalo, several elk, and my very first moose in Wyoming
Drives up the canyon and glorious sunsets over the valley in Salt Lake City
Eating berries from farm stands in Oregon and hanging with nieces and nephews

It has been so, so good. We’re not worn out yet.

And the cherry on top?

Our retreats.

I mean that.

They have been better than we could have imagined.

No matter what happens going forward, I’ll look back on these events as one of the greatest things I was ever a part of. Connecting with people and hearing their stories and being able to teach something that could be helpful to them has been beautiful and completely rewarding.

People ask: which event has been the best? And I say ALL OF THEM. Not a single one has been better. They all have blown us away in different ways. And the people. Goodness. I think they’re the best people in the world. And you are too. I’m not biased one bit. 😉 There is something so dang beautiful about deciding that you want a better life, a better marriage – and deciding that you want to do something about it regardless of what you’re facing.

And sheesh, I miss you when I don’t blog! Do you miss me, too? I’m itching to get back to it. I guess I’m no longer a blogger who travels and blogs through every day of it. But I hope you somehow still see this post and know that I’m still here…blogging slowly from time to time. And trying, as always, to blog meaningfully.

I look forward to connecting more soon!

Lots of love to you all,

Mara

Photo taken at one of my favorite spots in New England: The Snapdragon Inn.

There is still time to sign up for our U.S. Tour in San Francisco and Phoenix as well as our Body+Soul Camp in Ecuador! See these links for special Couples/Friends Pricing and for Scholarships. And don’t miss the F.A.Q.

1. TimahLimah June 23, 2015 at 8:26 pm - Reply

Aw yay! So nice to see a new post. I for one DO miss you when you're out living life and not being a 'blogger who blogs every day'. I'm happy to hear you guys are doing well. Please do continue to send us a hello when you're able.

-Fatimah

2. Miggy June 26, 2015 at 3:48 am - Reply

Hey guys.
    Glad things are going well! (Sad I missed you in Utah. But hopefully some day we'll connect in real life!) Anyway, hope to see you back on the ol' www soon. You are missed. (And I finally hung my 'read instead' poster and it looks perfect…I'll send a pic when the room is done).

3. Anonymous July 1, 2015 at 1:31 am - Reply

Have fun in America!! We miss you on blogsphere.

4. Lauren July 2, 2015 at 6:36 pm - Reply

Fun to see an update! I know it's a busy summer for you guys, but do miss reading about what you're up to here 🙂

5. kami July 9, 2015 at 5:56 am - Reply

I just loved meeting you two in real life and feel so glad that I made the leap to come to the retreat even though it was a huge sacrifice to do so! It has already changed my life and my marriage! You're right – lots of things have shown up for me to practice the principles with, and I am not doing it perfectly, but wow, what a difference to operate from a place of love! All I can say is I wish I could hang out with you every day! 🙂

6. Rae July 11, 2015 at 1:45 am - Reply

Miss your posts!!

7. Lauren Gillihan July 23, 2015 at 4:30 am - Reply

This C.S. Lewis quote made me think of you two and your blog. I hope all is well!

“Do not waste time bothering whether you “love” your neighbor; act as if you did. As soon as we do this we find one of the great secrets. When you are behaving as if you loved someone you will presently come to love him.”

8. Petra Simpson July 23, 2015 at 11:21 am - Reply

Have fun! 🙂

9. Maria Zuber July 30, 2015 at 8:10 pm - Reply

Missing you guys! Can't wait to hear more about your summer! xoxo