Hello dear readers, We miss you guys! We really, really do.
This week we’ve been as busy as bees getting our new event site ready to launch. It has been quite a task getting (8) events ready to go! Oh my goodness!
Sila has been a huge help. 🙂
(And actually, that is the truth. We wouldn’t have come up for air once if it wasn’t for our sweet walk in the park with Sila. We’d be two crazies without her right now.)
What we’ve been up to…
- We’ve been working with a designer (Linsey Laidlaw) to have some branding designed. I love the concept Linsey came up with! It’s like a quilt of pieced together stories and faces. That is such a perfect fit for what our blog experience has been like with you all. We feel connected to so, so many of you!
- We’ve been trying SO HARD to name our events on this U.S. Tour. We wanted a name that just captured what it is that we’re all about. And I think we have it. I’m really happy with it. Of course we asked so many people along the way for input. And the collection of so many ideas helped us to finally choose the one.
- We’ve been booking THE VERY BEST caterers and treats and venues for the Tour. My mouth has been watering every day as we decide on who we’re using. Our volunteers in 6 states have been rocking our worlds with the best, best recommendations. You all are in for a real treat. And I can’t wait for you to see the venues!! Holy smokes, they’re AWESOME!
- We’ve been writing copy to explain the events to you all on the new site. We want everyone to really get a feel for what we’re doing…and to see that we’ve put so, so much time and thought into these events. We want them to truly be an act of self-care for you: a time to “retreat” from the stresses of your life and come to learn about healing and happiness.
- We wrote a new “About” page for the site. So far everyone that has read it really likes it. 🙂
So, there you have it!
We cannot wait for you to see it all!!
And if things go well tonight, we will be launching it TOMORROW.
So, get ready to book a space, if you’re wanting to come! We’ve had LOTS of requests and space will be LIMITED in each location. We hope you get a spot if you’re wanting to come!!