My Brother-in-Law’s Awesome Company

Sometimes you have a computer genius in the family. And sometimes they create a freaking awesome company that you can’t help but share. That happens to be us right now. My brother-in-law, Bill, is one of the smartest guys I know and he recently launched an AMAZING new company for the travel industry called All The Rooms. Get this: IT’S THE WORLD’S LARGEST ACCOMMODATIONS SEARCH ENGINE!!! Yes, he can offer you more listings than ANY other platform on the web. And it’s because he includes not just hotels, but Airbnbs, hostels, B&Bs, campsites, vacation apartments, homes, villas,
even the secret deals on Hotwire, and even FREE accommodation options all in one single search!! Bam. So cool, right? It’s pretty amazing that Bill and his team have pulled this off. They’ve been working their tails off over the last year to make it happen.

When we went to Colombia, we met up with Bill and my sister, Janna. They had been living in Colombia for a while as some of Bill’s programming team is located there. We’re all super excited as the company is already taking off. We can’t help but want so much for him to succeed as he is the nicest guy ever and is just working so hard, along with his team.

Also, Bill would be so delighted if you took a peek at his website and shared
it with others in any way that you can. Feel free to leave ANY feedback in the comments, too. He’d appreciate it a
ton and is open to any suggestions. And, he’d be over the moon if you gave All The Rooms a try next time you booked an accommodation (hello – Memorial Day! Summer!!!!)

Fun Fact: Bill and Janna are world travelers. They met in NYC on the 5 Borough Bike Ride; they went on one of their first dates to Paris; they went on their honeymoon to Croatia; they moved from Brooklyn to London when Janna was 8 months pregnant; they later lived in Poland with their two children; then lived on a farm in Oregon; then lived in Colombia; and just moved back to Brooklyn. I love how fearless they are in traveling and moving places, even with their two kids!!

1. daydreamme May 16, 2014 at 2:06 pm - Reply

This looks awesome! Wish I would of saw this a few weeks ago when booking a few rooms!!

Thanks for sharing!

• mara May 16, 2014 at 11:46 pm - Reply

yay! So glad you like it! Thanks for the note.

2. Kathryn Melzer May 16, 2014 at 5:09 pm - Reply

We love Jana and Bill too. My last memory of them before they moved from Mesa to Columbia was seeing them dancing with their two cute kids at Sam's wedding. I'm hoping the best for them!

3. Lexie May 16, 2014 at 6:34 pm - Reply

This is so great – perfect for my upcoming trip to the UK and Ireland. Thanks for sharing!

• mara May 16, 2014 at 11:48 pm - Reply

sooo cool. I'm excited that you can give it a try.

4. Brittany May 16, 2014 at 8:58 pm - Reply

This is a great resource! I shared it on my running blog (which is still quite new and only has a modest following) but it is a perfect platform for runners who regularly travel for races. Thanks!

• mara May 16, 2014 at 11:51 pm - Reply

Brittany, you are the BEST! That is so, so sweet of you to share on your blog. Thanks a ton for that. And yes, I think it would be IDEAL for runners – esp. ones that travel a lot and need to find cheap but good accommodations.

5. Anonymous May 16, 2014 at 9:48 pm - Reply

Hi there, I relaly like the idea of a one stop shop as I am often seeking out price comparisons etc over several sites. I have tried to use the website three times now, once using your link from the blog and twice from a google search. The page comes up and the front page search is great however once I put in the information and pushed search, the page comes up and says "loading results" . It is not showing the results? Hope this feedback is useful. Oh and it said to push here to get the new version and nothing chnaged?

• William Beckler May 16, 2014 at 10:43 pm - Reply

• Anonymous May 16, 2014 at 11:24 pm - Reply

Hi Bill, I just e mailed you now. It seems to work smoothly when I use Mozilla Firefox?

• Anonymous May 16, 2014 at 11:44 pm - Reply

I would like to add that I have had a look around your site and it is great, really user friendly, fast, and a good range of options available.

• Colorado76Gal May 17, 2014 at 7:21 pm - Reply

this is doing the same thing to me through Safari. Just says loading results….

• William Beckler May 17, 2014 at 9:43 pm - Reply

Thank you for telling us! We'll take another look at Safari. I'm really sorry it's not working for you.

6. italo-lombardo May 17, 2014 at 7:20 am - Reply

Love it! Thanks for sharing.
    It would be great to see the price in other currencies – we are not all Americans :).

• William Beckler May 17, 2014 at 9:42 pm - Reply

There is a selector at the bottom for other currencies. I think we need to make it more obvious! If you're currency isn't there, please post a note.

• Italo-lombardo May 19, 2014 at 9:59 am - Reply

Found it! Thanks!

7. Xiomara Robertson May 17, 2014 at 2:10 pm - Reply

This site is amazing! Great job General Beckler!

8. Anonymous May 18, 2014 at 4:30 am - Reply

Not working for me either. I didn't see *anything* after clicking search. 🙁

• William Beckler May 18, 2014 at 5:02 am - Reply

Hi! We'd love to connect with you to find out how you're trying to access the site. If you're willing to help us out, please send a note to wbeckler@alltherooms.com and we can see if we can try to replicate the problem and fix it. Thank you!

9. Bethany May 18, 2014 at 7:31 am - Reply

What a great idea! I had the hardest time finding accommodations when prepping to come to NYC. This would've been great to have to put all of the websites in one place. One question: Where do I find the FREE ones? Haha…but seriously… 🙂

10. Ginna May 19, 2014 at 1:16 am - Reply

Such a great idea! I can't get it to go past the Loading Results page either – I tried it with Internet Explorer and Chrome.

• William Beckler May 19, 2014 at 2:48 pm - Reply

Thanks for the note. We obviously have some bugs to work out and we're trying to figure out why it works for some people and not others. If you ever do get it to work, please send a note and maybe if you can see what you might have done differently. Thank you!

11. Mark May 28, 2014 at 5:39 pm - Reply

Greater love have no one than this, that one should lay down his life for another. Jesus gave His life and atoned for our sins so that all who believe in Him could have eternal life. God Bless