Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

Sometimes you just need some new shoes.

I have a few parties to attend before going abroad and I’ve been needing some new shoes badly.

Here are a few of my picks, in case you’d like to see… (click the photo for the price/source.)

1. Franee Mills January 2, 2014 at 6:08 pm - Reply

Oohh! Love a good pair of new shoes! Makes you feel brand new! I love shoes #1, and #4!

2. mara January 2, 2014 at 7:00 pm - Reply

Hi everyone – I noticed that some of the links to the shoes didn't work when I entered them. Sorry about that! I just fixed it.

3. Cindy Gough January 2, 2014 at 8:15 pm - Reply

Thanks for posting a blog about style – I've missed them from you. You have great style and I love hearing about it and seeing the clothes you like.

4. Janet January 7, 2014 at 10:22 am - Reply

There is no such thing as too many pairs of shoes! I just love the pics of the first two pairs you posted. SOOOOO pretty.

5. Ramzan Ali January 9, 2014 at 10:09 am - Reply

It is insane cool in here and I am beginning to get wheel of the adding LOL. I am prepared for Springtime I think LOL. Also really like your Shoes as well.

6. sanam arzoo January 17, 2014 at 4:55 am - Reply

Thank you such a lot for the honorable mention! you're such a method inspiration, it ought to return as no surprise that you just have numerous followers! i actually do not keep in mind what life was like before Interest. For all the explanations you aforementioned, it's such a game changer. I additionally behind on my web log reading, however I simply have to be compelled to say Maine TOO! and affirmative, to everything you aforementioned in your post concerning not needing to get stalled within the monotony of life as a occupy home mommy. it's forever my greatest struggle. As always… you nailed it.
    cricket shoes

7. Chanel shoes June 12, 2014 at 8:00 am - Reply

As in the name, my new shoes are great for slogging around on rainy days and in mud. I have worn them for an entire day with no discomfort.

8. Elaine March 6, 2016 at 4:08 am - Reply