Jordan + Jessica – A Love Story of Two Widowers

I just had to share this video here today.  This love story is so beautiful.  It reminds me so much of how Danny and I felt when we first met.

And, I’m so thankful for Sarah Hendrix for sending this along.  Sarah is a dear, dear woman whom I’ve never met…but she is an angel and has been helping me with some of the tasks involved with this blog. I couldn’t be more grateful for her help.

Thinking of all you readers.  So thankful for the emails we get from you.  They inspire us more than you can know.

Love, Mara

Follow A BLOG ABOUT LOVE on:

1. Anonymous July 11, 2013 at 11:40 am - Reply

This reminds me of Brene Brown: 'vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren’t always comfortable, but they’re never weakness.'

Beautiful story, made my heart sparkle watching it. All the best to this lovely couple x

2. Ginna July 11, 2013 at 12:32 pm - Reply

I loved it, what a wonderful couple!

3. Jahah July 11, 2013 at 2:46 pm - Reply

This was a great watch! I enjoyed this and it hit me good. God bless.

4. Anonymous July 11, 2013 at 8:47 pm - Reply

This brought me to tears! Good for them. And yes, this reminds me of you two!

– Christie

5. Michelle Bunt July 11, 2013 at 9:10 pm - Reply

Oh my goodness, this was so beautiful. It is moments like this that really make me so thankful for life and for people. What a beautiful story of grace and vulnerability. I'm looking forward to the day I get to share my life with another, but until then there is so much to learn and see, and opportunities for growth 🙂

6. megan July 12, 2013 at 12:52 am - Reply

Thanks for sharing such a touching and uplifting story. I'm going through a wrenching heartbreak right now, the end of a decade-long relationship, and while it seems unfathomable now, seeing this makes you believe the next chapter will be incredible too.

• mara July 19, 2013 at 10:44 pm - Reply

yes, yes, yes….it will be!

7. Catherine Gacad July 12, 2013 at 2:22 am - Reply

A beautiful story that there is happiness after tragedy.

8. Unknown July 12, 2013 at 7:29 am - Reply

I enjoyed this so much- just so uplifting- I wanted to be their florist for the wedding!

9. Lisette July 12, 2013 at 4:40 pm - Reply

Life is never quite how you imagined, but in the end it usually ends up better than you could have anticipated. Thanks for sharing this.

10. Krysta July 26, 2013 at 1:18 pm - Reply

This is so wonderful and uplifting. Their story is so similar to my parents! My mother died of cancer when I was young and my stepmothers husband died in a motorcycle crash while she was pregnant with her 3rd child. It has been over 20 years since their deaths and the ache can still be unbearable. Sometimes you think the world is so small and that you are so alone in your problems. But that's not how it is at all, there is so much good to be found. You can always find happiness.