A Little Tip for Romance…

This one is for the GUYS  :)…

Don’t ever, ever underestimate a kiss on the cheek or the forehead.  ðŸ™‚  And may I add to make it slow.  hahaha.  It really is a bit of heaven.  (Danny is good at this and I just love it like crazy.  He surprised me with this little kiss when we were taking this photo.)

Now tell me, do you agree?  Aren’t slow cheek kisses some of the best ever?  ðŸ™‚

Follow A BLOG ABOUT LOVE on:
Twitter @ablogaboutlove
Pinterest

Facebook
 (We so appreciate all the “likes”!  thank you.)
ABAL Book Club
Babble Voices & The Equals Record

1. A.Co February 11, 2013 at 4:27 pm - Reply

YES!! So true, completely agree. Don't underestimate this 🙂

2. Chloe Moon February 11, 2013 at 5:46 pm - Reply

I recently moved in with my boyfriend and I'm learning just how sweet these cheek kisses are! =)

Ergo – Blog

3. Emilyisabell February 11, 2013 at 6:34 pm - Reply

Totally agree! I read this to my boyfriend 🙂

4. Vanessa February 11, 2013 at 10:22 pm - Reply

I dunno… getting kissed on the forehead always makes me feel like I'm 5, and like I always tell my husband, "if I wanted to get/give a kiss on the cheek, I'd go to my dad!" Give me a kiss on the mouth any day 😉

5. Bianca February 12, 2013 at 12:59 am - Reply

Haha, I totally agree! I feel so adored when my love does this to me. It is one of the sweetest and purest feelings of all time. I love it.

6. This Girl loves to Talk February 12, 2013 at 1:21 am - Reply

ha yep. I literally go weak at the knees when my husband gives me a big long hug. I think it is because I am usually tired and overwhelmed from all the kids or long days but I can feel the stress drain right out of me and I almost go limp.. my husband laughs but it feels sooo good. a long hug with kiss on the forehead… ahhhhhh…

7. Erin February 12, 2013 at 2:56 am - Reply

Agreeeeee!

8. katilda February 12, 2013 at 9:28 pm - Reply

Definitely not opposed to a forehead/cheek kiss that catches a little closed eyelid. That's oddly specific but oh well 🙂

9. jmsteffler February 12, 2013 at 10:27 pm - Reply

My bf does the forehead kisses often. He knows I love it, and I know when he does it, it's a gesture of comfort and protection. It's so sweet!

10. Anonymous February 13, 2013 at 3:48 am - Reply

not my fav, actually. but that's just me i guess