OK – I kinda can’t pass on sharing some good tips with you guys. If I discover something really great, you are bound to hear about it…apparently, even if it’s lube. Haha. Oh my. You can stop reading now if you’d like. 🙂
Well, thumbs up, guys!
Here’s the scoop:
1. It’s organic and natural. No yucky chemicals, parabens, alcohol, glycerin, or artificial fragrances. (Read more about why it’s best to avoid these things, which are found in mainstream lubes.)
2. You won’t mind having it on any part of your body. 🙂
3. It tastes good (!) and smells good (!)
4. It moisturizes your skin…and can double as a massage oil (you guys!)
5. It stays on in water…so…um…keep a little jar of this handy in the shower, too. 🙂
6. It lasts a very long time. You likely will not need to reapply.
7. It starts out solid (at least in the colder months) but it will soften immediately when it’s in your hand.
8. It even has anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties to keep health issues at bay.
9. It’s less expensive, by far.
10. It does not get sticky (you’re welcome).
See what I mean? Have I convinced you? 🙂 Oh yes, for maximum health properties, get an organic, virgin, unrefined coconut oil like this one. AND, get yourself a non-descript little jar to keep in the bedroom, otherwise you might feel like you’re about to saute vegetables. haha. I got these jars at Ikea (in the kitchen section). They come in a pack of two. Perfect…cause you’ll need one for the shower, too. 🙂
OK, lube recommendation concluded.
Back to your lovely day. 🙂
P.S. A little friendly reminder: like any oil based product, don’t use coconut oil with latex! 🙂
P.P.S. Do you know of any other all natural lubes?