Danny’s Forte

Our butts have officially been kicked.

6 classes in 6 weeks = laaaate nights, survival by non-perishables (or take-out, if we’re lucky), and a sink full of every fork & glass & plate we own.  But it’s worth it.  It’s been an extraordinary experience so far.

We teach class #4 tonight.  For married people & single people alike.

This one is Danny’s forte.

It’s going to be awesome.

Follow @ablogaboutlove on Twitter

1. My Name is Jacy May 15, 2012 at 1:55 pm - Reply

I think this is just so awesome you guys! Way to share the love with all those around you… 🙂

2. Rachel May 15, 2012 at 4:46 pm - Reply

Is there any possibility of past classes being available as podcasts on itunes- would be awesome for your international readers (like me!) who aren't able to sign up for classes due to the time difference, thanks!

3. Becky May 15, 2012 at 6:10 pm - Reply

I would LOVE for the classes to be available as well thru podcast, or something… and will gladly pay full price, even though I don't get to interact and ask questions. I just wish I could take one of your classes! I am sure they are so amazing! That 5:00 time just doesn't work for me.. right in the trenches of my kids and husband for dinner. BUT… I am so happy you are doing these.. Thank you! I know eventually… somehow.. I will participate!

4. Amy May 15, 2012 at 8:06 pm - Reply

I signed up! I'm so excited!

5. Julia May 15, 2012 at 9:45 pm - Reply

i agree, i would love to watch with my husband but 5:00 is a hard time. if there was a way to watch or listen after the fact it would be awesome. i think this is a great thing your doing!.

6. ApRiL May 16, 2012 at 3:58 am - Reply

So disappointed to have missed tonight's class because of silly old work commitments! As other comments above, would LOVE to listen to a podcast. Looking forward to next week's class!

7. Anonymous May 16, 2012 at 6:06 am - Reply

Same problem here!!! Could you make it available for us???

8. danny May 16, 2012 at 4:36 pm - Reply

You guys are all awesome! Thank you for the support you've extended to us, both those who have joined the classes, and those who want to join. And for that matter, those who don't and entertain hearing about it 🙂

Mara and I would love to make the classes more available, and less bound to a set time frame. I know that Function (who hosts the classes) is working on that too. Don't know when that will be available, but hopefully soon.

Also, we will be repeating classes in the future. So you haven't missed out. We're putting all our energy into creating them first. They'll go into some kind of rotation, and then we hope to add other people to the About Love Channel.

Once this round of classes are finalized, we'll be able to think of a few ways we can make this easier to distribute – whether through podcast or some other fashion.

Thank you for your patience!