Let’s Live With More Love

Dear readers,

This b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l video makes me want to live every moment with more purpose, with more love in my heart, and with more service to my dear husband and loved ones.

My sister-in-law just had her first breast cancer surgery which was an extensive one (all went well!)

This also makes me want to live every moment with more purpose, with more love in my heart, and with more service.  Life is truly a beautiful gift, and I want to live it fully – and with my whole heart!  I hope you’ll join me!

Wishing you all a warm & lovely weekend.

With love,
Mara

(thanks to Koseli for sending the video, via Joanna)

Follow @ablogaboutlove on Twitter

1. Anonymous March 23, 2012 at 10:30 am - Reply

Thank your for this post and may your sister in law have a great recovery! We are all wishing her the best!!!

2. Lottie March 23, 2012 at 12:32 pm - Reply

This is a beautiful video–so moving–and I am in dire need of a tissue.

It just shows how powerful love is.

Hope your sister-in-law recovers really well.

3. The Harper Family March 23, 2012 at 5:17 pm - Reply

Thank you for sharing this video! I watched it while my sick 3 yr old son was sitting on my lap and he asked if we could watch it again. I had to tell him no because I don't have any Kleenex nearby. 🙂

Happy recovery to your SIL!

4. Molly March 23, 2012 at 9:17 pm - Reply

I just watched the video. I loved it so much. Thank you so much for sharing. I may link to this on my blog. I want to watch it over and over.

5. Dominique March 24, 2012 at 3:01 am - Reply

I love that video. I picked so many quotes from it and wrote them word for word because I've never heard anyone describe marriage like that. Perfect.

6. Danielle March 24, 2012 at 11:35 am - Reply

This video made me tear up. It's wonderful-what a great example of what marriage can be. I think I oughta write more love letters for my hubby. Your sister in law is in our thoughts and prayers.

7. Bianca March 26, 2012 at 11:41 pm - Reply

Mara, I love this! Thanks for sharing!!

8. mara March 30, 2012 at 5:54 pm - Reply

SO glad you guys liked this. It was so ridiculously sweet & real & tender, wasn't it?