As a follow-up to this morning’s post, here are a few ideas for what you can do to feel like a desirable woman!!
I hope you guys will think of some ideas to add, too… 🙂 🙂 🙂
1. DON’T RELY ON YOUR SPOUSE TO MAKE YOU FEEL CONFIDENT, BEAUTIFUL, OR DESIRED. My dear readers…..this is the most important thing I could pass onto regarding this subject. I’ve learned this the very hard way…..but I now know that this stuff is only real & lasting if you own. it. for.yourself. Now, it’s wonderful if a spouse does offer reassurance to you….but it’s best if you don’t put the pressure on them to be the sole provider of your confidence! 🙂 Be accountable for this. Learn to feel good about yourself with or without the reassurance of others. Take any compliments as icing on the cake. 🙂
2. DON’T LET THE MEDIA SET THE STANDARD FOR WHAT SEXY IS….
Don’t get sucked in. You set your own standard! 🙂 Don’t get preoccupied with comparing yourself to magazines, movies, or social media friends. You are a woman. You are beautiful. You are enough just as you are.
3. GET READY. Just a clean outfit and mascara can do wonders for the way you feel about yourself. When you’re dressed up, you act different. It changes how you feel and what you do. You’re willing to get close.
4. WEAR PERFUME! This is a quick way to just do something extra. And since I’m crawling into bed with vinegar on my face these days…well, the perfume or hand lotion comes in handy. When you’re not worried about how you smell, you’re a little more comfortable in your own skin!
5. EXERCISE. I am telling you, walking fast, running or exercise of ANY kind can make you feel sexier & more vibrant in just one or two days. I know I’m always talking about it…but it really works. Try it. And, I think feeling athletic even a tiny bit can improve your coordination 🙂 🙂
6. BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE YOUR HUSBAND’S WOMAN – After years go by and women age, have kids, etc…it may be easy to start to believe that you no longer fit the bill. But, he’s with YOU. He likely works hard everyday for you. He likely gets dressed and takes care of things for you. He maybe has had children with you. YOU are his woman. So feel desired. Because you are….
7. SMILE– this is probably the quickest way to feel desirable & radiant & good about yourself. You can do this instantly. 🙂
8. MAKE YOUR HOME LOVELY – One’s sex life usually takes place in your home, right? So make it a place you feel good about. For me, I love it when our home is clean and I love the feeling of crawling into crisp, clean sheets. So whatever does it for you…..make your home & bedroom inviting & fresh.
9. DO THE INNER WORK – Take this seriously. Learn to be happy & to feel beautiful REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES! And that means even if you need to lose some weight or if you lost your hair, etc…. FEEL BEAUTIFUL RIGHT NOW. Because you are!
Now for your turn….What makes you feel sexy/confident/beautiful?? I’d love to hear! As women we need all the help we can get….there are just way too many influences that can make us believe we aren’t sexy enough. LET’S TAKE BACK OUR WOMANHOOD!! 🙂 Anonymous comments welcome 🙂