Holiday Pictures

We are having such a perfect holiday weekend in NY….and so glad we still have two more days to go!

Here we are heading to the Macy’s Day Parade…first time ever for Danny & I + this little cutie pie (our good friends were with us.)
I just realized we had our matching hats on that day!  We are a hat family, the two of us.  And luckily I have a huge head (or just a lot of hair, as Danny so nicely says) because we have the same head size  and can share hats.

Everyone was trying to get a better view!
This little city girl had no idea who Ronald McDonald was.  Her Dad was pleased.

Enjoying sitting by this little girl on the train.
Hold on tight!
 This one had a great view.

The guys.

And here are some awesome photos of the parade, taken by Jen Fernie, a dear friend of mine:

1. Creole Wisdom November 26, 2011 at 3:36 pm - Reply

This is my dream. I love the parade, would LOVE to watch is live! I went to a St. Patrick's Day parade in NYC when I was little, but this is clearly the big one.

You guys are so darling with those little kids, what pros!

2. Heather November 27, 2011 at 1:43 pm - Reply

Fun! We saw the balloons being blown up the afternoon before which was great! The Santa balloon photo would make a great Christmas card, wouldn't it?

3. ellen November 28, 2011 at 1:34 am - Reply

A carload of my friends and I are heading to NYC on Saturday for the day and I can't wait. I love NYC at Christmas time.

4. Ajlounyinjurylaw November 30, 2011 at 5:56 am - Reply

Love you photos of the Thanks Giving Day parade. It's always such a joy to watch.

5. Tyler December 17, 2011 at 12:31 am - Reply

What great pictures! I love hello kitty.

6. Anonymous February 12, 2012 at 12:16 am - Reply

where is your coat from I love Love Love it and want one of my very own elizabethhalloran@comcast.net

• mara February 12, 2012 at 12:19 am - Reply

Soia & Kyo – they have some of the best fitting down coats and wool coats I've ever seen. Definitely check them out!